Joe was a house keeper who had this habit of drinking from his boss’s wine bottle and replacing it with water. ?
The boss, Sam, did suspect him but tolerated it for a while..
But when this became a daily routine, Sam decided to do something to trap Joe.
So he shouted: “Joe?”
Joe answered from the kitchen: “Yes boss?”
Sam: “Who drank my wine and added water in the bottle?”
There was no answer from the kitchen.
The boss repeated the question, still no answer.
The angry boss marched to the kitchen and threatened Joe,
“What the hell is going on? When I call your name you respond with ‘Yes Boss’ but when I ask you a question, you remain silent. What is this !!!”
Joe said: “It is like this. In the kitchen, you can hear only your name being called..
You don’t hear anything else that is said, I swear.”
Sam: “How is that possible? All right, I will prove you wrong..
You stay right here in the hall with Madam,
I will go to the kitchen and you ask me a question”
So the boss went to the kitchen.
Joe shouted: “Boss?”
Boss: “Yes Joe?”
Joe: “Who got the maid pregnant?”
Joe, yet again: “And who arranged for her abortion?”
Once again silence..
Sam came running from the kitchen and said: “you are right Joe. When one is in kitchen, one can’t hear anything but one’s name. That’s bloody strange!”?.
- 12,090 hits
wanda on True Love wanda on My Name Is “Meth” wanda on Forrest Gump goes to Heav… wanda on Voice Activated Radio wanda on Forgotten Birthday
- An Amazing Story 02 Feb 17
- Senior Sex 02 Feb 17
- Free House 02 Feb 17
- Poor People 02 Feb 17
- Sunday Morning Sex 04 Dec 16
- Financial Bride 04 Dec 16
- Think Fast 04 Dec 16
- Making a New Friend 26 Nov 16
- A True Professional 26 Nov 16
- Selective Hearing 26 Nov 16
- This is what Christmas is all About 14 Nov 16
- Think Fast 14 Nov 16
- Pushy Salesman 14 Nov 16
- Paddy McCoy 14 Nov 16
- The Snorer 11 Sep 16
- Mayday, Mayday 11 Sep 16
- A Fishy Story 11 Sep 16
- Letter to God 11 Sep 16
- Recruit Service Training 11 Sep 16
- What was Daily Life like for a Medieval King? 11 Sep 16
- Ambidextrous Lady Golfer 11 Sep 16
- The Fisherman and the Businessman 11 Sep 16
- The Night Watchman 11 Sep 16
- New Wife Training 11 Sep 16
- Snoring Ribbons 11 Sep 16
DisclaimerUnless the post is under that category of "My Stories", I do not own nor do I pretend to own any of this material in any shape, form or fashion.