Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had set their new wives straight on their duties.
The first man had married a woman from New York. He bragged that he had told his wife to do all the dishes and clean the house. He said that it took her a couple of days, but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.
The second man had married a woman from South Carolina. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. He told the men that the first day he didn’t see any results, but by the next day it was better, and on the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.
The third man had married a Texas gal. He boasted that he told
her his house was to be cleaned, dishes washed, the cooking done and laundry folded. And this was all her responsibility. He said the first day he didn’t see anything and the second day he didn’t see anything but by the third day some of the swelling had gone down so he could see a little out of his left eye.
- 11,915 hits
wanda on True Love wanda on My Name Is “Meth” wanda on Forrest Gump goes to Heav… wanda on Voice Activated Radio wanda on Forgotten Birthday
- An Amazing Story 02 Feb 17
- Senior Sex 02 Feb 17
- Free House 02 Feb 17
- Poor People 02 Feb 17
- Sunday Morning Sex 04 Dec 16
- Financial Bride 04 Dec 16
- Think Fast 04 Dec 16
- Making a New Friend 26 Nov 16
- A True Professional 26 Nov 16
- Selective Hearing 26 Nov 16
- This is what Christmas is all About 14 Nov 16
- Think Fast 14 Nov 16
- Pushy Salesman 14 Nov 16
- Paddy McCoy 14 Nov 16
- The Snorer 11 Sep 16
- Mayday, Mayday 11 Sep 16
- A Fishy Story 11 Sep 16
- Letter to God 11 Sep 16
- Recruit Service Training 11 Sep 16
- What was Daily Life like for a Medieval King? 11 Sep 16
- Ambidextrous Lady Golfer 11 Sep 16
- The Fisherman and the Businessman 11 Sep 16
- The Night Watchman 11 Sep 16
- New Wife Training 11 Sep 16
- Snoring Ribbons 11 Sep 16
DisclaimerUnless the post is under that category of "My Stories", I do not own nor do I pretend to own any of this material in any shape, form or fashion.